Title: Senior Project Assistant
Location: Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
Division: Vietnam Country Program
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH seeks a Senior Project Assistant through Employer of Record, based in Ho Chi Minh City to provide administrative, programmatic and logistical support for the implementation of several projects focused on HIV, digital health, hepatitis and more.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.The Vietnam country office is committed to respond to community health needs in Vietnam and works in such areas as reproductive, maternal, and child health, TB, HIV, vaccines and immunization, emerging and epidemic diseases, and health technologies. To achieve impact, PATH Viet Nam works across the public and private sectors and focuses on sustainable, system-level changes.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide support to Responsible Project Manager (RPM)/team leaders/program staff in the implementation and monitoring of project activities;
- Provide administrative support to secure all necessary in-country approvals;
- Provide logistical support and liaise with partners to arrange meetings, trainings, workshops, field trips and other travel; and with PATH staff to arrange monthly/quarterly staff meeting in HCM.
- Coordinate with Vietnam Country Program administrative team to arrange travel for project staff, consultants and visitors;
- Take notes at meetings and workshops and prepare/distribute minutes in a timely manner;
- Format project documents and presentations;
- Assist in interpretation and translation of project documents and materials;
- Organize, assemble, and distribute reports, communication and advocacy materials, and other documents;
- Under instruction from RPM/PADM ( Project Administrator) /Senior Admin Officer provides support to procure goods, services equipment, label asset, entry data & report in accordance with PATH’s requirements.
- Assist with the development, coordination, and monitoring of sub-contracts, sub-agreements, consultant agreements, work orders, purchase orders and other agreements;
- Support the Project Administrator and Project Financial Officer in the preparation and monitoring of project budgets;
- Train staff in meeting logistics such as calling into conference lines, meeting bookings, and car bookings;
- Provide support to financial team in financial management;
- Coordinate and working with Landlord on all issues relating to office operations (parking, office key, equipment, Landlord’s orientation on general office’s rules and procedures…)
- Manage HCM office inventory including printer/photocopier, cartridge logbook, stationery, entrance cards, office keys etc. Coordinate with Hanoi office assistant to perform the physical check of HCM office inventory
- Coordinate shipping and mailing package.
- Provide other administrative support as required.