PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Administrator (PADM) for it’s Enteric Diarrheal Disease (EDD) vaccine projects. The Senior PADM will manage the administrative, contractual, and financial requirements of assigned projects.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access brings together our expertise across every stage of the long and complex process of vaccine research, development, and delivery to make lifesaving vaccines widely available to children and communities across the world. CVIA’s current portfolio encompasses more than two dozen vaccines either in development or already in use to protect against 15 different diseases. Our focus is on vaccines to address the leading diseases that claim children’s lives worldwide: pneumonia, diarrheal disease, and malaria; as well as other global health priorities, such as polio and meningitis. We work in partnership with national health ministries, pharmaceutical manufacturers, donors, international financing and regulatory organizations, and many others. PATH has led numerous global partnerships, including the award-winning Meningitis Vaccine Project and the Malaria Vaccine Initiative, which helped develop the first malaria vaccine candidate recommended for pilot implementation.
- Manage contractual, financial, and administrative aspects of project portfolio, including budget development, contract negotiation and monitoring, and fund allocation.
- Ensure compliance with PATH policies, requirements and standards as well as donor requirements.
- Monitor budgets, develop and implement financial tracking systems, and conduct financial analyses.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports and analysis for internal stakeholders.
- Review, analyze and negotiate subrecipient project budgets.
- Prepare reporting and payment schedules for subrecipient budgets.
- Negotiate appropriate financial terms with subrecipients.
- Coordinate and write reports, work plans, and scopes of work.
- Assist in the development of proposals, especially cost proposals, and coordinate technical proposal development efforts, as needed.
- Support proposals and financial reports to donors.
- Serve as back-up to project managers and other team members on programmatic issues/activities.
- Other duties as assigned.