Please note, this position is open to internal applicants only.
PATH is currently recruiting a Senior Project Administrator (PADM) for it’s Enteric Diarrheal Disease (EDD) vaccine projects. The Senior PADM will manage the administrative, contractual, and financial requirements of their assigned projects.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access brings together our expertise across every stage of the long and complex process of vaccine research, development, and delivery to make lifesaving vaccines widely available to children and communities across the world. CVIA’s current portfolio encompasses more than two dozen vaccines either in development or already in use to protect against 15 different diseases. Our focus is on vaccines to address the leading diseases that claim children’s lives worldwide: pneumonia, diarrheal disease, and malaria; as well as other global health priorities, such as polio and meningitis. We work in partnership with national health ministries, pharmaceutical manufacturers, donors, international financing and regulatory organizations, and many others. PATH has led numerous global partnerships, including the award-winning Meningitis Vaccine Project and the Malaria Vaccine Initiative, which helped develop the first malaria vaccine candidate recommended for pilot implementation.
- Work closely with project directors on strategic priority setting and partnership issues; fundraising; resource allocations; and donor relations.
- Work closely with commercialization staff, Legal Affairs, and Office of Grants and Contracts on development and negotiation of subordinate agreements, including complex subagreements with public and private organizations in the US and around the world.
- Review, analyze, and negotiate subrecipient project budgets, including preparing reporting and payment schedules for subrecipient budgets.
- Develop and manage project Formulate and implement financial tracking systems, conduct financial analyses, and advise the project director, teams, and donors on financial resources and projections. Perform financial control for expenditures/authorizing payments, assuring compliance with PATH and donor policies and reasonable use of funds.
- Assure overall grant, contract, and agreement compliance, especially tracking and monitoring receipt of project deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with PATH and CVIA policies, requirements, and standards.
- Coordinate and write reports, work plans, and scopes of work.
- Lead development of proposals, especially cost proposals, and coordinate technical proposal development efforts, as
- Serve as back-up to project managers and other team members on programmatic issues/activities.
- Represent projects externally to international agencies, collaborators, other nongovernmental organizations, and donor community.
- Other duties as assigned.