Working Title: Senior Project Administrator
Internal Title: SR PADM
Location: New Delhi
Division: Asia, Middle East & Europe
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
We invite application for the position of Sr PADM, based in Delhi will provide support to the overall administration, Sub recipient and financial management activities of the project.
This position reports to the Assistant Controller, New Delhi.
- Prepare budgets for new opportunities/proposal.
- Tracking grant agreements and ensuring compliance with spelt out agreement policies & procedures.
- Working with Grants and Contract and Legal Services in the issuance of subordinate agreements, review and editing of donor reports, tracking sub agreement deliverables, comparing results against stated project objectives and tracking partner budgets.
- Review South Asia Hub country specific MOU as per the country specific law and advise management.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of contract mechanisms, including purchase orders and work orders.
- Providing administrative support to specific programs in monitoring of project activities.
- Provide direction, per business needs on policies and procedures, local laws, compliances, internal control, etc
- Ensure relevant SOPs, templates, and policies are in place for the smooth functioning of the grant management function of South Asia Hub countries.
- Provide necessary training to the PADM and project staff on statutory compliances applicable.
- Undertake due diligence and on-site review of sub-recipients on periodic basis in India and South Asia Hub countries.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the SR administration process.
- Establish and ensure compliance to financial management systems at SR level for minimization and elimination of financial risks.
- Review FCRA compliance, statutory deductions of TDS, Provident Fund, Professional Tax and other Labor law of Sub recipients.
- Provide direction, per business needs on policies and procedures, local laws, compliances, internal control, etc. of South Asia Hub countries.
- Develop Risk matrix for each SRs and review periodically.
- Track Audit management tools of South Asia Hub countries and ensure corrective action is taken on time.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in current processes and initiating improvements within the system and control framework.
- Prepare the SR Monitoring plan together with PADM (SR Monitoring calendar) and to ensure that the requisite deadlines are met.
- Review the deliverable status of Sub recipient record in Salesforce.
- Undertake other assignments and/or responsibilities, from time to time, under the guidance of the Assistant Controller/Director of Finance.