Senior Program Manager, ElectrificationLocation: Phoenix, AZ
Ready to make a difference?
To support commercial and industrial customer interest in electrifying their vehicles and equipment, we are seeking an experienced Program Manager to oversee program implementation of ICF implemented utility electrification programs. As a Senior Manager, you will lead the development and management of one or more programs, mentor team members, design and implement program strategies, and develop and execute marketing and recruiting strategies.
The position will also be responsible for supporting key customer discussions about the electrification of vehicles and equipment in support of utility programs. ICF’s Beneficial Electrification and EV programs support customers in their switch from fossil fuel to electric powered equipment. From light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles to buildings and industrial equipment, stakeholders are evaluating their options to electrify and reduce emissions. ICF helps utilities and companies evaluate these opportunities and deliver financial and decarbonization benefits.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Develop relationships and partnerships with local, regional, and national market partners, through in-person and virtual interactions
- Program implementation to include understanding program theory, design, delivery, and successful execution of utility programs
- Developing comprehensive plans to include resource/labor, communication, implementation, project, and quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC)
- Maintaining comprehensive project tracking and provide leadership with relevant status updates and trending information
- Managing program budgets, forecasts, and key performance indicators (KPIs); reporting of results to clients
- Collaborating with program team members and cross functional teams to guide program success
- Analyzing market trends and technologies to optimize existing programs
- Day to day management of program team members and field staff
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, Economics or Business Management with 8+ years experience in electrification, energy efficiency and/or project/program management OR
- 12+ years work experience in electrification, energy efficiency or project/program management
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- 5+ years electrification, energy efficiency or project management experience
- Ability to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Strategic mindset with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Demonstrated experience with business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Excellent written communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Experience managing cross functional teams and staff
- Strong organizational skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arizona Remote Office (AZ99)