Position Description :
SI is seeking a Senior Program Associate to oversee and support the firm’s extensive work within the Strategy, Performance, and Learning (SPL) practice area. This position will support the SPL team in managing and implementing performance evaluations, performance monitoring, organizational development and performance improvement-related activities, and M&E-related contracts. The Program Associate will report to an SI Deputy Director or Senior Program Manager.
The Senior Program Associate will be responsible for managing SPL contracts and potentially providing technical inputs to evaluations and other SPL projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage day-to-day activities of SPL projects. Activities include:
- Identify, recruit, and build task order project teams
- Support teams technically and managerially to ensure SI’s Evaluation Quality, Use, and Impact (EQUI) process
- Ensure high quality deliverables to the client
- Establish, monitor, and revise work plans and budgets for selected projects and support contract reporting requirements.
- Potentially participate in technical tasks and in the development and delivery of client products, including analyses, reports, and related work products.
The Senior Program Associate will also provide technical services in support of SI’s work in performance evaluations, performance monitoring, organizational development and performance improvement-related activities and M&E-related contracts.
This could include:
- contributing to the design of both qualitative and quantitative evaluations
- conducting key informant interviews
- contributing to the development of performance management plans
- designing and analyzing surveys
- contributing to desk reviews
- conducting evaluation tasks in the field
Technical tasks will be graduated to match the increasing level of proficiency and skill demonstrated by the Senior Program Associate. Potential technical areas include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Report writing
- Evaluation design
- Performance Management Plans
- Data Quality Assessments
- Assessment design
- Performance Improvement
- Curricula development
- Organizational Development
- Minimum of a Master’s degree and 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Academic training and experience in evaluation (including both qualitative and quantitative methods), performance monitoring, or organizational development.
- Experience in program management, preferably in international development or in USG activities.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection, activity monitoring and evaluation plans, data analysis, or report writing.
- Attention to detail and ability to understand and implement pertinent company and client policies and procedures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, risk management, and communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- A commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work and learning environment.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.