PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Program Assistant. The Senior Program Assistant will be an integral part of cross-departmental projects and workstreams and must become well-versed in the systems and technologies applied in these efforts. In addition, the Senior Program Assistant will provide administrative support to the Leadership Team of the Integrated Portfolio and Financial Management (IPFM) group including meeting scheduling, travel and event arrangements, internal staff relations and correspondence.
PATH’s Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access brings together our expertise across every stage of the long and complex process of vaccine research, development, and delivery to make lifesaving vaccines widely available to children and communities across the world. CVIA’s current portfolio encompasses more than two dozen vaccines either in development or already in use to protect against 17 different diseases. Our focus is on vaccines to address the leading diseases that claim children’s lives worldwide: pneumonia, diarrheal disease, and malaria; as well as other global health priorities, such as polio and meningitis. We work in partnership with national health ministries, pharmaceutical manufacturers, donors, international financing and regulatory organizations, and many others. PATH has led numerous global partnerships, including the award-winning Meningitis Vaccine Project and the Malaria Vaccine Initiative, which helped develop the first malaria vaccine candidate recommended for pilot implementation.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Integrated Portfolio and Financial Management leadership team (IPFM LT) including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, recording meeting minutes, tracking action items, maintaining organization of shared folders.
- Direct support the heads of IPFM, Commercialization, Project Management and Finance as well as assist with coordinating their team meetings.
- Coordinate project tactical review meetings include scheduling with EM leadership and preparing meeting materials.
- Serve as lead organizer for IPFM team meetings and retreats.
- Plan domestic and international travel for the IPFM LT, working with IPFM’s Administrative Leader and internal travel management teams. Assist the IPFM LT with organizing and submitting travel expenses.
- Assist in the coordination and development of large documents including proposals, reports, tables, basic graphics, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Administer key components of the project management system in Smartsheet, including, tracking licenses, onboarding/offboarding team members, responding to system support questions.
- Assist the IPFM project coordinator with the department’s workforce planning (WFP) process including communicating with participants across the department, maintaining an up-to-date lists of resources, tracing and resolving errors in data entry spreadsheets. This role also serves as a backup to the IPFM project coordinator on most WFP tasks.
- Support department’s document management system in deploying new projects, conducting onboarding trainings and running offboarding reports.
- Support finance team as needed, including basic reporting from Business World (PATH’s enterprise resource planning system) and Salesforce.
- Support the creation and upkeep of internal websites and landing pages.
- Act as a resource for questions related to CVIA internal systems.