*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) is a global partnership of more than 500 public, private, and non-governmental organizations dedicated to ensuring that all people in low- and middle-income countries can choose, obtain, and use affordable, high-quality supplies and related services to ensure their better reproductive health. Our global Secretariat is staffed and managed by PATH, an international, nonprofit organization that helps communities around the world break longstanding cycles of poor health.
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition is seeking a well-organized, proactive Senior Program Assistant to support a team of 5 staff based in Washington, DC and to work with staff in other locations.
- Support the Coalition’s small grants program by facilitating the review of proposals, coordinating Review Committee meetings, and tracking budgets and deliverables
- Backstop smaller group meetings, as required, by participating in them, providing administrative support, moderating listservs, and assisting group leaders to fulfill their responsibilities
- Support the Global Family Planning Visibility & Analytics Network (GFPVAN) by preparing communications materials, including case studies, one-pagers, presentations, and website materials. Write, review, and edit project work plans and reports; respond to requests for information about the GFPVAN; and support survey development and analysis
- Proofread reports, presentations, and other materials
- Organize Secretariat meetings and teleconferences; prepare agendas, draft minutes, troubleshoot audio/visual connections, and facilitate post-meeting follow-up.
- Draft correspondence to donors, partners, and collaborators including cover letters, thank-you letters, and general email correspondence
- Organize local and international conferences, workshops, meetings, and other events. Arrange for equipment, communication tools (videoconference, Skype, LiveMeeting), catering, travel, hotel accommodations, transport and other details for staff and guests
- Prepare expense reports as needed and reconcile the monthly credit card receipts
- Assist Project Director and consultants with travel arrangements and expense reports, teleconferences (multiple time zones), and complex schedule coordination
- Maintain project calendar and travel schedules
- Other items as required