PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is distinguished by our long history of successful work in noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) for over 20 years. We have experience developing and scaling appropriate approaches and technologies to improve access to quality NCD care for diabetes, cardiovascular disease and breast and cervical cancer in low to middle income countries. PATH has done groundbreaking work integrating NCDs into Primary Healthcare and establishing innovative access points to care in the community; established the Coalition for Access to NCD Medicines and Products and serves as the secretariat; and works across sectors with partners to change the global and national NCD landscape. Work has included advocating for policy change, building the capacity of health workers at all levels, empowering communities to seek comprehensive services and improving access to medicines and products. This is an exciting and growing program at PATH with a primary goal to reduce preventable morbidity and mortality by using innovation and technology to increase access to NCD prevention and care.
PATH is currently recruiting a Senior Program Assistant to work with the NCD team and provide essential administrative and programmatic support for the NCD team. The Senior Program Assistant will be based in PATH’s Washington, DC or Seattle, WA offices.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- General administrative support, such as scheduling internal and external meetings, making logistical arrangements, managing RSVPs, assist in generating meeting materials, using audience engagement platforms like Mentimeter, taking notes, and highlighting and tracking action items
- Coordinate the invoicing, collection, and tracking of member dues for the Coalition for Access to NCD Medicines and Products (of which PATH is the Secretariat)
- Provide event planning and logistical support, including scheduling workshops and other events, coordinating event-related logistics, organizing event-related materials, capturing attendee contact information, and drafting meeting notes and coordinating review, distribution, and filing
- Provide knowledge management support, utilizing Teams, SharePoint, Box, OneNote, and Smartsheet and maintain and update these resources as needed
- Coordinate the Twitter & LinkedIn social media presence for the NCD Program and Coalition for Access to NCD Medicines and Products, promoting and publicizing events, blogs, and other program highlights
- Collaborate with Program Assistants in other divisions and departments to maintain general department listservs, email distribution lists, electronic filing systems, and department calendars, and collaborate on general administrative support to maintain coordinated and organized team logistics
- Coordinate periodic procurement of both services and supplies and work with PATH procurement and administrator to manage vendors and suppliers
- Assist project leads with project management tasks related to tracking project deliverables and donor reporting
- Assist with research and information gathering to support proposals and projects. Coordinate the drafting, editing, proofreading, and production of various documents, presentations and communication materials intended for internal and external audiences to ensure quality, Including creating production calendars and ensuring submission deadlines are met
- Support the NCD program and the Coalition with refreshing and maintaining our online content and web information
- Perform other tasks as assigned, and in alignment with team priorities