INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Market Dynamics Senior Program Assistant will work within PATH’s cross-cutting Market Dynamics Department as part of the Strategy team at PATH. The Market Dynamics Department works with funders, PATH program teams, and other partners to define market problems, conduct analyses, and develop strategies to address market failures that restrict access to life-saving products and interventions. We are seeking a Program Assistant to provide administrative and programmatic support to our new and growing department, specifically the Medical Devices and Malaria portfolios.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare and coordinate the production and distribution of complex documents, including project deliverables, new business proposals, and internal and external reports.
- Draft, edit, format, fact-check, and proofread a variety of documents and enter data using Word, Excel, and other software.
- Support project teams with taking meeting minutes, collating action items, and tracking deliverable schedules and workstream priorities.
- Assist senior program staff and team members with travel arrangements, travel reimbursements, teleconferences (across multiple time zones), and complex schedule coordination.
- Coordinate arrangements for guests, meetings, conferences, workshops, and other events.
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook calendars to coordinate complex scheduling tasks for routine team meetings as well as larger workshops and meetings with external partners.
- Maintain project records, electronic files, and other resources on behalf of team members.
- Assist with completion of administrative forms, including supply request forms, check requests, reimbursement forms, and vendor creation in Business World.
- Collaborate with staff throughout the organization to gather information.
- As needed, provide support to Market Dynamics program development initiatives.