Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this is a remote position through September 2022. When SI determines that it is safe for staff to return to the office, the Senior Program Assistant will be based in the Washington, DC-area.
- Under supervision of a Program Manager, provide technical support such as conducting desk research, assisting in the development and programming of survey instruments, managing and cleaning quantitative datasets, conducting qualitative coding, and supporting basic analysis as needed.
- Conduct regular quality control on quantitative and qualitative datasets, using SI’s standard quality control processes and with oversight from senior project staff.
- Under the supervision of a Program Manager, draft, format, and copy edit documents and reports, ensuring section 508 compliance on USG contract deliverables.
- Organize, schedule, and take notes in presentations and/or trainings.
- Provide administrative and logistical support to project teams, including drafting consultant agreements, processing invoices, reconciling expenditures, arranging travel, hotels, visas, and other necessary insurances for traveling team members.
- Work with finance department to ensure that financial reporting requirements are being met and contribute to project budget monitoring.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, International Development, Economics, Political Science, or another related subject.
- Minimum one year of work experience.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to conduct data cleaning and basic analysis using Stata.
- Proactive, self-starting, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent, proactive verbal communication and writing skills.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Work or study experience abroad.
- Experience with electronic data collection programs (e.g. ODK, SurveyCTO or other).
- Professional proficiency in a foreign language.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com.
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.