PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH’s HIV/Tuberculosis/Viral Hepatitis (HIV/TB/VH) portfolio includes programs in multiple countries and continents that involve expansion of community-based care, introduction of new technologies and service delivery models, and strengthening the continuums of care. We are seeking a Senior Program Assistant to provide administrative and programmatic support to projects within our HIV/TB/VH and Center of Digital and Data Excellence portfolios. The Senior Program Assistant will report to the HIV/TB/VH Global Program Administrator. The Senior Program Assistant will be based in PATH’s Washington, DC or Seattle, WA offices.
- Provide general administrative support for the HIV/TB/VH team
- Provide general administrative support to projects as assigned
- Tasks include but are not limited to: scheduling large scale and routine program meetings, recording and coordinating programmatic notes, providing event planning and logistical support, developing and consolidating program documents
- Coordinate travel logistics for team members and consultants, as needed
- Compile and complete required paperwork/data entry for consultancies, purchase orders, sub- agreements, as needed
- Assist with development of project deliverables (e.g., work plans; reports) for submission to donors in coordination with project teams, including developing project management documents (calendar; RACIs; templates); shepherding drafts through the development process; compiling inputs for deliverable sections; and/or reviewing and/or copy-editing deliverable drafts
- Complete PATH proofreader training and proofread deliverables before submission as requested
- Assist project leads with project management tasks related to monitoring project implementation progress and challenges
- Assist the Global PADM with the management of sub-agreements and consultancies, including monitoring payments and deliverables
- Support the HIV/TB/VH team proposals’ efforts, as needed
- Other duties as assigned