International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Senior Program Analyst, DoD DSCA
Department/Location: Washington DC, Colorado, Miami FL, Tampa FL, Honolulu, HI, Germany
Reports To: Project Director
Type: Regular Full-Time
Overview: IBTCI is seeking Senior Program Analysts to support DoD, The Under Secretary of Defense, Policy (OUSD(P)) and DSCA, with Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation support, by serving as senior advisors for security cooperation programs and activities. The work for this program will be performed at Government Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) locations: Washington DC; Colorado; Honolulu HI; Miami and Tampa FL; and Stutgart, Germany.
Must be authorized to work in the Unites States and able to obtain Security Clearance.
US Secret/Top Secret Clearance strongly preferred. The positions are Contingent upon Award.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Senior Advisor in development and implementation of security cooperation programs and assessment, monitoring and evaluation activities. Senior Analysts will work across departments and with key interagency and state partners, the broader security cooperation community, stakeholders, and interest groups.
- Advise and participate in assessment, monitoring, and evaluation of security cooperation programs.
- Develop, support, and assist security cooperation programs, activities, and initiatives and provides interagency coordination in the field of OSD Policy and DSCA
- Keep abreast of new policies, procedures, regulations, directives, and recommends changes to the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of assessment, monitoring, evaluation and data collection.
- Experience working with DoD scurity cooperation including DSCA, NORTHCOM, EUCOM, INDOPACOM, SOUTHCOM, CENTCOM organizations preferred.
- 10 years’ experience developing and implementing DoD security cooperation policies, procedures, and programs.
- Subject Matter expertise with DoD in the functional areas of security cooperation strategy/policy, defense institution building, logistics, human resources, operations, and Security Sector Reform/civil sector
- Authorized to work in the Unites States. Must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Education: Bachelor’s degree of Arts and Sciences
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Physical Requirements: Largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position may have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: Internationl travel may be required.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in the Unites States and must be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. We are an E-Verify Employer.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 703-749-0100.