Social Impact is seeking a Senior- or Mid-Level Team Leader for the Evaluation of ECA’s Countering Disinformation Programming. The position requires travel to five countries, to be determined and based on the feasibility of travel. If in-person travel is not possible to selected countries, data collection will occur remotely. Trips can be to a single or multi-country. The candidate is expected to be available for the entire eight-month period of performance.
- Provide leadership for the team throughout the evaluation.
- Finalize the evaluation design, including use of complexity-aware methodologies such as outcome harvesting
- Coordinate and oversee data collection activities, including use of key informant interviews, focus group discussions, and surveys.
- Lead other members of the evaluation team, including delegating specific tasks, consolidating individual input from team members, and ensuring quality assurance during data collection and in preparing deliverables.
- Coordinate the process of assembling the findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Prepare post-finding presentations to communicate findings, conclusions, and recommendations in each country and across all countries.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of the key evaluation findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Draft and finalize the final evaluation report, executive summary, and infographic brochure.
- Minimum of a doctorate with four years of experience, master’s degree with five years of experience or bachelor’s degree with eight years of experience.
- Prior evaluation and/or assessment experience required.
- Previously served as a team leader in the past, preferably with a USG agency and ideally with cultural exchange programs.
- Comfortable with collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data with research design expertise and previous experience with complexity-aware methodology.
- Comfortable with conducting remote and in-person data collection.
- Familiarity with international exchange programs.
- Excellent organizational, team management, communications, and client relationship building skills.
- Relevant prior experience in any of the two regions the program operates in (i.e., Europe/Eurasia and Central Asia).
- Experience with evaluating disinformation programming desirable.
- Familiarity with media literacy or similar work desirable.
- Fluency in English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.