• Lead and coordinate the collection of performance data throughout the life of the project.
SKILLS and SPECIFICATIONS:
|EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in social science, research methodology, international development, evaluation research, statistics or economics. Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience working with international NGOs on monitoring and evaluation of international technical assistance programs.
• Demonstrated relevant technical skills in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, with excellent organizational as well as English oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated experience with data visualization a plus.
• Experience working on donor-funded programs, such those under USAID, DFID or GiZ, preferred.
• Experience working on democracy and governance programs, especially in electoral assistance projects, preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines, and tools for monitoring, evaluation and learning.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluency in written and spoken English required. Proficiency in at least one other language in use within assigned project location is strongly preferred.
TRAVEL: Travel may be required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT: Standard office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.