Is your passion proposal work?
Are you a BD expert in program development? Then we have the job for you!
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
What You Will Do: As a key member of the Business Development Team, you will serve in a leadership role as a proposal lead, capture lead, coordinator, or technical writer for critical bids. This includes leading capture/pre-bid preparation, proposal development, and transition to the Program staff for implementation.
You will also represent the organization externally to cultivate strategic partnerships with peer organizations, institutional donors, foundations, private sector representatives, and international government officials both in the US and in country.
Location: Hybrid work schedule in Washington, DC or Baltimore, MD.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (or equivalent job experience), such as Economic Development, International Development or Public Health.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in business development with increasing of level of responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience in program development; proven and sustained success in raising restricted funding from institutional donors.
- Demonstrated experience and success in all aspects of business development processes.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and relationship management skills with excellent writing and computer skills.
- Ability to work with flexibility, efficiency, enthusiasm, diplomacy, and cultural sensitivity – both individually and as part of a team – and to adjust to shifting priorities.
What We Offer: Corus offers competitive salaries, discretionary bonuses, 100% employer paid Vision insurance, lots of paid leave, generous retirement program, flexible work schedules and so much more!
About Corus: Corus International is the parent of a family of world-class organizations working to deliver the holistic, lasting solutions needed to end extreme poverty once and for all. We are a global leader in international development, with 150 years of combined experience across our brands. Our nonprofit and for-profit subsidiaries include IMA World Health and its fundraising brand Corus World Health, Lutheran World Relief, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, and Farmers Market Brands. Our more than 800 employees around the globe are experts in their fields and dedicated to helping the world’s most vulnerable people break the cycle of poverty and lead healthy lives.
At Corus we believe that good only grows stronger and we reflect that belief in our workplace culture. We value every employee’s specialized area of expertise and nurture professional growth. We promote an engaging and supportive work environment, where employees feel enabled and driven to innovate, learn and collaborate. And because our subsidiaries often function as partners, our employees have the opportunity to work across our enterprise family.
Corus is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our worldwide workplace, and we believe that social justice and respect for the human dignity of every person are fundamental to all we do as an organization.
Further details about the organization can be found at: https://corusinternational.org