To ensure the implementation of enterprise knowledge management (KM) practice in the IDB Group through monitoring and coordinating KM teams. To monitor and ensure the creation, collection, and dissemination of enterprise knowledge of IDBG according to the IDBG knowledge management framework.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the knowledge management strategy for the application of KM practice within the IDB Group.
- Develop the annual work plans for the knowledge management activities of the division.
- Participate effectively in the preparation of the department’s annual budget.
- Participate in the design, development and governance of Knowledge Management framework, policies and procedures, and guidelines.
- Lead development and implementation of strategies and guidelines to maintain Knowledge Management framework (IT, processes, organization structures, etc.).
- Identify and coordinate the knowledge products and knowledge services in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with IDBG departments to incorporate Knowledge Management into their business processes to achieve KM goals and objectives.
- Continuously review and improve the existing KM processes and recommend actions to optimize them.
- Develop the requirements for a platform and tools to efficiently share and access knowledge across IDBG departments and teams with a goal of improving cross-functional learning and re-use of knowledge.
- Ensure the implementation and integration of the knowledge management framework, guidelines and policies including key internal components such as cultural shift, KM processes, KM infrastructure and integration with HR.
- Ensure the implementation of various knowledge products and services such as knowledge exchange, knowledge sharing sessions, storytelling, and knowledge advisory services.
- Design and execute KM capacity-building workshops for IDBG departments and create a knowledge sharing culture across the IDBG.
- Facilitate knowledge talks, knowledge fairs, knowledge sharing events, and conferences hosted at IDBG’s premises.
- Apply change management plans and activities to minimize resistance to KM initiatives and tools in line with best practices.
- Monitor and maintain the knowledge on the IDBG Intranet (through either Alfresco or other platforms).
- Monitor the process of knowledge, creation, collection, connection and dissemination.
- Monitor the implementation of a KM Platform and associated business processes that enables staff, external partners and stakeholders to collaborate on knowledge efficiently and effectively.
- Implement necessary metrics to monitor the progress of Knowledge Management activities at IDBG Management, department, division and individual levels.
- Evaluate the IDBG’s current effectiveness and capacity building programs.
- Maintain strategic partnerships with other DFIs, international associations, knowledge agencies and Subject Matter Experts to benefit IDBG’s knowledge management intervention.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff members related to knowledge management.
- Research emerging Knowledge Management tools, trends and benchmark against IDBG practice to improve the KM approach in IDBG.
- Assist IDBG departments on implementing KM policies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Lead communications between IDBG members to ensure effective coordination and cooperation in KM initiatives.
- Prepare and present executive briefings and ad-hoc reports as requested by department management.
- Promote significance of Knowledge Management, best practices, and lessons learned in performing day-to-day business across the IDBG.
- Ensure formulating the monthly/quarterly/annual KM reports for department management.
Field of Study : Information Systems Management/ Business Administration / Any related discipline
Working Experience: 12 years of relevant experience with Bachelor degree, 9 years with Master degree or 7 years with PhD.
– Collaboration and Content management systems (e.g. Alfresco, SharePoint, etc.)
– Knowledge capturing tools (Using Wiki’s, blogs, etc.)
– Excellent knowledge of knowledge management tools and techniques
– Excellent knowledge of change management and project management