PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager – Grants.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB/HIV, vaccines, nutrition, heath innovation, and more. PATH’s India country program engages with various stakeholders and target groups for which creation of compelling content is essential.
Senior Finance Manager- Grants, South Asia Hub, will provide business partnership with all stakeholders and be responsible for the management of all awards, and lead Project Administrators (PADMs)
This position shall report to the Director Finance and Operations.
The responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager- Grants are as follows:
- Provide leadership to the Project Administrators (PADMs) and their teams
- Responsible for the entire grant management function in India and South Asia Hub countries
- Lead business process improvements to support smooth implementation of programs
- Engage, negotiate, and communicate with all PATH stakeholders, such as Legal Affairs and Office of Grants & Contracts to improve turnaround times
- Provide direction, per business needs on policies and procedures, local laws, compliances, internal control, etc.
- As necessary, provide financial and administrative support to complex cost proposals
- and awards
- Ensure relevant SOPs, templates, and policies are in place for the smooth functioning of the grant management function
- Guide the PADMs on donor requirements, budget management and its elements
- Ensure all projects are adequately supported by PADMs for all projects including that of shared services.
- Interact frequently with the leadership of Programs, Strategy, and other PATH Stakeholders to ensure efficient and valued support.
- Ensure consistent oversight and management and internal control of all sub-recipients
- Collaborate with FPA team in developing Annual & Quarterly Budgets.
- Collaborate with Procurement Team, contribute and participate in related committees.
- Anchor the Grant Committee and ensure all stakeholders have contributed to the grant making process.
- Ensure all compliances related to research activities related to projects are timely complied with.
- Study, and propose new funding mechanisms for the development sector such as Social Impact Bonds, and other external financial insights
- Introduce finance practices for cost efficiency, standardization and risk mitigation
- Provide financial business intelligence from external and internal data sources
- Provide inputs in formulating / redefining systems, policies & procedures for the organization
- Undertake other assignments and/or responsibilities, time to time, under guidance of the Manager/ Country Director