ICF employs experienced planners to assist our clients at the state, local, tribal, territorial, and federal levels in dealing with complex challenges in responding to, recovering from, and mitigating impacts from disasters and other emergencies. Our nationwide teams of experts provide strategic consulting services and support to emergency management and public health agencies throughout the United States and its affiliated territories. Our talented personnel possess a keen understanding of all aspects of the emergency management life cycle, including pre-disaster planning and preparedness as well as post-disaster planning to respond and recover from specific incidents. We share the mission-oriented focus of improving resilience for the agencies and communities that we serve at all levels of government.
- Lead teams in support of crisis action planningfor FEMA
- Support the development of emergency plans to assist with mission execution
- Lead the development of deliberate plans to support National Planning Frameworks
- Lead the development of deliberate plans to address scenario-specific hazards and risks
- Develop crisis action plans for emerging or ongoing disasters
- Support assessments, course of action development, operational research, and design.
- Minimum 10 years of emergency management experience with 5 years of supervisory experience
- Expertise in emergency response planning and deliberate disaster response and recovery planning
- Understanding of FEMA’s role in coordinating response to support state and local partners
- Familiarity with the management of government contracts
- Eligible to obtain or hold active Public Trust or higher clearance
- Prior completion of FEMA Incident Command System (ICS) and National Incident Management System (NIMS) courses
- Experience with supervisory and cross-functional team roles
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions with stakeholders
- Recent experience with Community Lifeline organizational construct
- Active FEMA or DHS suitability
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA18)