To provide advanced level professional and technical expertise in the development of the overall creative direction for IsDB across all aspects of external branding and visual design by creating content strategies, researching trending topics and writing visually engaging content on the websites and social media platforms
- Independently serve as the brand content lead for all marketing and communications activities, while adhering to brand guidelines at all times.
- Lead content development and delivery across all channels (print, collateral, video, photography, social media and digital).
- Fulfil wider strategic marketing and communications objectives through independent delivery of creative contents at live events, external communications materials, internal communications materials, digital website and social channels, and physical signage in offices.
- As an expert, collaborate and partner with colleagues in the division to develop creative content as part of multi-channel, integrated campaigns.
- Independently, evaluate and advise on story telling vehicles to communicate key messages through creative content.
- Contribute to protect and promote the IsDB brand identity through ensuring consistency in all the marketing and communication contents.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers, agencies or freelancers as appropriate, including scope and contract negotiation.
- Keep abreast of the new trends in creative content and digital marketing and share with colleagues how IsDB can optimize performance by harnessing new and emerging platforms or tactics.
- Coach, mentor, and develop the junior staff in the Division.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, film production, digital media or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a global organisation or business, with demonstrated success.
- Proven experience of designing and delivery successful creative campaign, with measurable success.
- Experience of working on a range of major corporate brands.
- Strong social and digital campaign experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of design and production of creative and engaging digital & print materials and publications.
Skills & Necessary Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills in order to explain the creative vision or concept clearly to key stakeholders.
- Effective stakeholder management skills, establishing ways of working and smooth process for approvals, briefs etc.
- Time-management skills, in order to deliver multiple projects at the same time, often with pressing priorities.
- Lateral thinker with experience in working across social and digital channels as well as traditional media.
- High attention to detail and quality control
- Excellent storyteller.
- MS Office skills.
- English (Mandatory)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
Jeddah Head Office