Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Communications Reach and Link Officer to provide technical and implementation to enhance online and offline reach of people at risk of HIV and link them to services. The Senior Communications Reach and Link Officer will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Refine online reach tools including apps, AI/chat bot, telemedicine, live chats and website based on user preferences, technical specifications and cost efficiencies
- Define standards operating procedures (SOPs), quality assurance/quality improvement (QA/QI) checklists, training curricula, and job aids to support online and offline reach and link activities.
- Lead in developing key back-end metrics to track click through rates, service booking, service uptake and results
- Develop online client feedback and satisfaction tools, that are informed by HIV service users in terms of design and content
- Provide technical assistance to project partners in running their own online to offline reach and link efforts
- Provide on the job training, mentoring, and hands on coaching to partners
- Conduct regular monitoring to assess community use and feedback on reach and link efforts.
- Supervise staff (as assigned) and monitor sub-agreements, sub-contractors and consultants (as assigned) to ensure they implement project activities timely and effectively and achieve project targets
- Support other key, urgent activities within the communications team
- Stay current with the latest in AI, apps and online use metrics
- Other tasks required