Social Impact is preparing a proposal for an upcoming five-year USAID South Sudan Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Project. The MEL Project will support USAID/South Sudan to effectively monitor, evaluate, learn from, and improve USAID-funded interventions. The MEL Project will provide USAID/South Sudan with flexible, demand-driven technical, analytic, advisory, training, monitoring, evaluation, and related support services for performance measurement, planning, monitoring, evaluation, reporting, activity mapping, and performance information management and dissemination activities.
SI is seeking a Senior CLA Specialist to lead the collaboration, learning and adapting component of the project. This will be a full-time position based in Juba, for the duration of the contract.
**Please note: Candidates with South Sudanese citizenship are encouraged to apply.**
· Provide oversight of CLA activities, such as learning agendas, knowledge management development, design and implementation of learning approaches (pause and reflect, etc.), organizing and leading community of practices, etc.
· Build capacity for adapting to new learning and changes in context through effective approaches.
· Coordinate knowledge capturing, sharing and strategic learning to speed innovation and bring new innovations to the program.
· Expanding the network of professionals and institutions that collaborate on performance management and evaluation tasks for the contract.
· Lead training tasks, and efforts to ensure evaluation findings and recommendations are transparent and distributed to relevant stakeholders.
· Advanced degree in organizational learning, development assistance or related field.
· Minimum of eight years of progressively responsible experience in strategic planning, project design, institutional learning and/or knowledge management.
· Demonstrated experience planning and implementing training courses for adult professionals on topics related to international development assistance; preferably on performance management topics.
· Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring, evaluation, and strategic learning preferred.
· Previous experience working in South Sudan and/or region preferred.
· Exceptional proficiency in written and spoken English.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.