Position Title: Senior Audience Intelligence Analyst
Department: Strategic Information and Systems
Reports to: Associate Director of Information Systems and Analytics
The Senior Audience Intelligence Analyst generates in depth analysis, useful insights, and high level “data storytelling” to various internal stakeholders. Primarily supporting the Marketing, Communications and Development objectives, the analyst works to translate high level hypotheses into data-driven supporter intelligence that enables strategic decision making and optimizes resource allocation. The ideal candidate is passionate about collecting, organizing, analyzing, and visualizing data to help stakeholders create accessible and compelling arguments, necessary for broad and quick buy-in and alignment.
- Analysis and Report Development (40%): Develops dashboards and reports using analytics tools such as Power BI, Jet Reports, and Excel to extract impactful insights that support the Marketing, Communications and Development teams’ objectives and strategic decision making.
- Data Management and Engineering (30%): Assists in implementing PIH’s Data Warehousing strategy by interfacing with various teams to move data into a Data Warehouse, update and maintain permissions, identify relevant data relationships, mappings, and transformations, and publish and analyze datasets for stakeholder use.
- Training and Documentation (20%): Create educational materials and manuals to support training efforts to build analytics capacity and data use throughout the organization.
- Application and Process Design (5%): Lead requirements gathering and testing sessions, and assist evaluating and improving processes across the organization using PIH’s stack of applications.
- Application Support (5%): Provides support and troubleshooting for various systems such as, but not limited to, Raiser’s Edge and MS Office 365 Suite, while bolstering PIH’s efforts to grow support capacity organization wide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar area
- 2-4 years of relevant experience or coursework
- Proven ability to learn new systems, processes and problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse staff across departments and countries
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with database and querying languages (ex. SQL, Python, R, STATA, PHP) strongly desirable
- Experience with website/social media analytics and audience analytics using a variety of analytics tools including Power BI strongly desirable
- Cover Letter and Resume required
Partners In Health (PIH) is an international health organization relentlessly committed to improving the health of the poor and marginalized. PIH partners with local governments to build local capacity and works closely with impoverished communities to deliver high-quality health care, address the root causes of illness, train providers, advance research, and advocate for global policy change.
PIH currently has implementation programs in Haiti, Rwanda, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Peru, Mexico, Russia, Sierra Leone and Navajo Nation. Through our partnership with Harvard Medical School and the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, we support a wide range of programs in dozens of other countries around the world.
Partners In Health (PIH) is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of PIH not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. PIH works in and with a number of governments in and outside the U.S., and to the extent applicable, this statement is intended to incorporate the prohibition of any unlawful discrimination covered by applicable laws in such countries, states and municipalities.