The Senior Associate, Multimedia Design (SASOMD) delivers high-impact, best-in-class print, digital and motion design for Corus International and its subsidiary organizations, including Lutheran World Relief, IMA World Heath, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, Farmers Market Brands, and others. This in-house position functions as if working in an agency setting, producing designs for multiple brands and reaching wide and varied audiences, from international development professionals to charitable donors to consumers. S/he works closely with the Senior Manager, Multimedia Design to support marketing and fundraising efforts and distinguish and elevate the brands.
- Design for Corus International’s entire portfolio of brands. Deliver on a wide array of print and digital media, including publications, signage, web, advertisements, infographics, presentations and motion graphics. Work with colleagues develop concepts that meet business goals and deadlines.
- Serve as primary designer for social media graphics.
- Ensure all creative is on brand, impeccably produced and adheres to brand guidelines.
- Manage digital media library.
- Submit jobs for print and work with print vendors to ensure quality and stay on schedules and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- At least three years of graphic design experience required.
- Portfolio of diverse, stand out designs indicating superior artistic talent and skills. Portfolio should demonstrate a passion for composition, hierarchy, and visual storytelling through design and an understanding of and appreciation for typography and how to use it effectively.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud software, including apps for both digital and traditional production.
- Expert with both print and digital design media and how to intersect the two.
- Experience with brand identity management.
- Ability to produce designs that effectively reflect marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Ability to distill highly technical subject matter into clear and meaningful infographics.
- Experience developing animations and motion graphics.
- Understanding of printing methods and print production with experience working directly with production vendors.
- Experience in web design and with open-source CMS (WordPress, Drupal).
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, word processing, email and web browser software
- Agency experience a plus.
- Understanding of web development.
- Familiarity with video editing software a plus.
- Understanding of digital and/or social marketing campaigns.
Corus International is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). As such, Corus makes employment decisions and provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s or employee’s race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state and local laws. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please notify Corus’s Human Resources department.