Internews is seeking a Senior Assistant Producer for its USAID-funded Advancing Access to Reliable Information (AARI) project. The Senior Assistant Producer reports to the Radio Production Manager and collaborates with Multimedia Production Manager to produce audio visual theatrical content, video shoots audio recording, editing voiceovers and sound effects of Internews AARI project. The Senior Assistant Producer will work with other field staff members to collect information from activities and prepare content on audio-visual production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with the Radio Production Manager and Multimedia Production Manager, and other relevant staff members of the project in producing audio-visual-theatrical content.
- Working with native and Rohingya people and bring out the best from them through positive motivation
- Playing a role as program planner and/or team member in the production team to ensure on-time and efficient delivery
- Acting as Producer for simple video shoots or audio recording, including maintaining the production schedule.
- Traveling around the Rohingya camp and bring out their story through photoshoot.
- Rendering video and audio, gathering music, sorting and editing voiceovers and sound effects, etc.
- Maintaining and organizing files of images, footages and recordings for archive and repurpose.
- Plan and coordinate production activities properly, generate innovative, pragmatic and creative ideas Support the design.
- Understanding of and demonstrated commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values.
- At least 2 years professional experience in audio-visual production.
- Experience in audio-visual editing software.
- Experience and skill on creative writing.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in Bangla, Chittagonian dialect or Rohingya preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse staff.
- Experience of working in humanitarian sector will get advantage.
- Willingness to travel to project areas in different locations across Cox’s Bazar.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science/development studies/ Journalism/ Communication/Drama, or related field.