Eurasia Group is seeking an experienced and versatile candidate, with strong client-facing credentials and familiarity with global technology and ICT regulatory and cybersecurity issues to serve as a Senior Analyst and Practice Manager for our technology industry clients. This role will combine elements of client and project management with research and analysis of the key issues affecting our large and growing global client base. The ideal candidate will bring some background in several areas, such as the global digital economy, financial services/fintech, and cybersecurity developments and bring a mix of private sector, technology sector, government policy, and international experience to the job.
Working work with Eurasia Group’s Director for Technology Industry clients as well as our Practice Head for Geo-technology responsibilities will include:
- Structuring and developing ongoing research, analysis and business insights on international political developments relevant to the technology industry
- Develop and deliver effective client presentations, workshops, briefings and public speaking
- Lead top client projects, including scope development, delivery, team management and client relationship management
- Provide targeted research for use in client-facing products on specific topics, for example research notes and reports, responses to client inquiries, power point presentations.
- Participate in regular client calls and written updates on breaking events and take the initiative in working on business development and other client focused consulting work.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools, for example, policy trackers, informational graphics, new topics and themes meriting deeper coverage.
Our work environment is often fast-paced and very demanding. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual rigor, and strong discipline. You will be expected to manage complex research projects on tight deadlines. You must have excellent written and oral presentation skills in English and be comfortable presenting and defending your analysis before senior executives at some of the world’s largest companies.
You must have professional experience that reflects strong skills as an analyst, a manager, and a communicator. Candidates should have a mix of public sector and private sector experience; management consulting backgrounds are a plus. Candidates with significant in-country experience are preferred, and a relevant advanced degree is required. Professional/research fluency in at least one language relevant to areas covered by the Geo-technology Practice is a plus but not a requirement.
Applicants will be considered for the firm’s Washington DC or New York offices, and all applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
- An amazing mission — to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – EG contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
- Employee referral program that begins at $1000.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.