In the context of the mission opening and under the supervision of the general coordinator, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the security pack and the monitoring and control of the safety and security of people, goods of Médecins du Monde (MdM) programs. You guarantee the good practice of MdM policy on the subject.
You will have to improve contextual analysis, build a network, support operational management and strengthen the security capacities of the mission to advise and support the general coordinator (who remains the primary person responsible for security in the country) in that regard.
More specifically, your main responsibilities are:
- Provide to the general coordinator valuable information and recommendations (context analysis) to make appropriate operational decisions
- Support the general coordinator on crisis management and the decision-making process
- Lead the update, roll out and supervise the implementation of MdM security package
- Conduct training and capacity building to MdM team
- Network and link with INSO, HAG, NGOs, authorities and other key stakeholders on security to improve security monitoring and analysis