USAID/Haiti has engaged ESS to conduct a performance evaluation of the Home Ownership and Mortgage Expansion (HOME) to provide recommendations that would determine the next generation of support in the housing sector, and possibly beyond. In addition, this evaluation, will study to what extent to which the HOME approach to development could be sustainable and replicable for the housing sector, and possibly other sectors as well. This Evaluation will also inform in what ways and to what scope Home development approach was successful (or not) in achieving the expected results. The estimated start date will be mid-April through late June 2020. The estimated Level of Effort (LOE) will be 48 days.
SI is seeking a Sector Specialist who will be responsible for contributing to the evaluation design, to the data collection in the field and to post-fieldwork data analysis. The Sector Specialist will be working under the direction of the Team leader and the Assistant Team Leader.
- Contribute in designing the evaluation
- Review the data collection tools
- Conduct interviews and participate in all data collection activities as assigned by the Team Leader
- Support the team in Scheduling interviews key stakeholders and beneficiaries in the field, especially those with in the housing sector
- Support the team’s analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must hold a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Economic Sciences, or civil engineer.
- Extensive expertise in housing development sector in Haiti.
- Previous work experience in managing and conduction data collection.
- Must have 8 to 10 years of experience working in the sector
- Must have 5 to 7 years of experience conduction performance and/or impact evaluation.
- French and English fluency required.
- Familiarity with the ADS 201 and USAID’s Evaluation Policy
- Strong gender and social analytical skills
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.