*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking an Appian Developer. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation, and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft, and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics, and O&M for our customers.
We are currently seeking to hire a Scrum Master to lead our cloud application development projects. The Scrum Master will be responsible for working closely with the Program Manager to deliver client engagements by leading multiple scrum teams.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader who combines an entrepreneurial mindset and practical ‘get it done’ work style with deep subject matter expertise in Agile IT application delivery. As the Scrum Master, the candidate will be responsible to help guide an experienced team of software developers, build shippable products and be responsible for leading Agile best practices using Scrum.
Applicant must possess superb communication, analytical, and time management skills. In addition, he/she must demonstrate ability and desire to continually learn Cloud technologies like Salesforce.com and ServiceNow; must have an analytical and problem-solving way of thought; must have overall flexible, and enthusiastic personality.
Project Delivery Responsibilities
- Hybrid Agile approach using Scrum, Kanban, and traditional methodologies to Initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control projects in accordance with established standards
- Engage with client leadership to ensure alignment with customer expectations on quality, timeliness, and scope
- Lead scrum/project teams’ daily activities, projects, and tasks to focus on adhering to best practices, high standards, and on-time delivery to the customer.
- Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage the backlog. Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
- Monitor resource commitment and adjust sprint plans as needed to ensure balanced workloads for resources
- Facilitate all agile ceremonies for the scrum team ensuring objectives are met
- Collaborate with Client Product Owner/PM to prioritize the team’s sprint backlog
- Identify, mitigate and communicate risks/issues throughout the project
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders and sponsors using multiple channels
- Learn new software skills as required (as technology changes)
- Creative is a CMMI Level 3 certified service provider, the person selected shall contribute towards process maturity within the organization
- Participate in recruiting, training and professional development programs
- Collaborate with other project managers to enhance the corporate operations and infrastructure
- 5+ years of IT project management experience
- CSM, ACP, CSP, SAFe Certification preferred
- Proven track record of leading enterprise-scale, complex technology projects successfully using Agile methodology
- Desired experience using Agile management tools such as Jira
- Previous people leadership and management skills, including direct experience leading, managing, and mentoring teams of analysts and developers
- Desired experience with technologies like Salesforce, MS Dynamics, and ServiceNow is plus
- Successful track record of delivering high-quality programs for the Federal government
- Successful track record of delivering high-quality programs on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to manage the details of projects in order to drive them to fruition
- Must have demonstrated experience as a team lead
- Bachelor’s degree
Ability to obtain a Public T
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)