Background: egX, Eurasia Group’s new platform-style business, is fast becoming the hub for solutions to complex business problems where politics is a key vector. We deploy best-in-class political insights into the heart of business challenges so that companies get a single holistic picture upon which to base a business decision. Our clients love us because we solve their problem in its entirety; fusing political insights with whatever other skill set(s) are necessary to arrive at a solution. And we do so by building teams / solutions that draw on Eurasia Group’s in-house analyst platform and trusted external partners.
The role: The main responsibility is to assist in the production of the flagship daily and relevant macroeconomic and market content for other EgA/EgX products. The candidate should have market and macroeconomic training and experience in using financial and market databases, spreadsheet, and other analytical tools.
Qualifications: The ideal qualifications include NY based, 2-3 years of market experience, some applied experience in use of STATA or other statistical software, and a Master’s degree in international relations, political science, finance, or economics.
To apply for this position, please click the apply online link below.
Perks of working at egX:
- An amazing mission — to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
egX is an equal opportunity employer.