Expected period of performance for the assessment would be June 2019 to September 2019, with around three weeks in-country for fieldwork.
SI is seeking a Research Methods Specialist that will serve as a team member, reporting to the Team Leader. The Specialist will develop field research methodologies for the USAID/Cambodia Youth Assessment. This is a consultancy position.
- Support development of the assessment plan and methodology including participatory data collection methods
- Support development of data analysis plan, development of data collection tools; help lead team in conducting qualitative and quantitative field data collection and analysis (serve as sub-team lead during field data collection).
- Help lead rigorous analysis of the data
- Contribute to report writing and preparation and finalization of other key deliverables as outlined by the client
- Master’s degree or higher in relevant subject matter.
- Significant experience (at least three years) managing and conducting similar research in the development field.
- Expertise in research methods and assessments, including strong qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methods.
- Experience with participatory data collection and analysis methods.
- Experience conducting workforce development assessments.
- Understanding of the Cambodia country and political context as well as development challenges.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, especially evaluation or assessment reports.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout Cambodia.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.