Under the Asia Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation (ALME) mechanism, USAID/Regional Development Mission for Asia (RDMA) has contracted Social Impact to conduct an assessment of USAID/Burma civil society activities.
The research coordinator will support the evaluation team and assist in providing overall administrative and logistical support such as meeting arrangements, hiring drivers and cars/arranging transportation and hotels, making/confirming appointments, conducting research/locating documents, formatting documents, copying and printing. The research coordinator will also assist in conducting Myanmar language Key Informant Interviews (KIIs) and outreach to key stakeholders. Due to security restrictions in Myanmar, candidates must currently be located outside the country. This is a fully remote assignment with a period of performance of July to November, 2021.
**Please note: Due to security concerns, the candidate must be located outside of Myanmar.**
- Support key informant interviews (KIIs) and focus group discussions (FGDs) with identified stakeholders, ensuring all data collection events are carefully documented through detailed notes.
- Coordinate and support outreach to key stakeholders, administrative scheduling, and translation and interpretation for KIIS.
- Support data analysis and drafting of an initial findings presentation and draft/final report, as instructed by the Team Lead.
The Research Coordinator must have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience with strong organizational skills
- Extensive experience in administration and logistic in relevant field (e.g., administrative capacity on development projects, project management, monitoring and evaluation).
- Fluent written and spoken English and Burma languages are required.
- Experience with an international NGO or donor is a plus.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.