We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Technical assistance to identify suitable technologies for the off-grid, micro-grid demonstration pilot projects, including solar PV, storage, biomass, biofuels, micro-hydro and waste-to-energy.
- Develop module for training on operation and maintenance for the selected technologies for the project developers and the local communities (including women and /or marginalized groups).
- Lead and conduct RE Feasibility Studies for different technologies, producing Feasibility Study report and business cases.
Travel throughout Indonesia, especially in the eastern provinces, is required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s energy-related degree from reputable university. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing off-grid or micro-grid electricity projects for rural communities including addressing project technical and economic feasibility, customer willingness and ability to pay for electricity, financing and cost recovery, and legal and institutional arrangements.
- Experience with PLN and local and regional authorities is preferred.
- Indonesian citizen or ability to obtain Indonesian work permit (kitas).
- English fluency required.
Bahasa Indonesia a significant plus.