NOTE: This position is contingent upon donor funding. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply
PATH is recruiting for a Regulatory Officer for an anticipated HIV testing project with the goal of creating and enabling environment in Indonesia to offer a wide range of testing options across several contexts, such as health facilities and community-based settings. The Regulatory Officer will collaborate with several stakeholders to facilitate meetings, processes, gather information, and conduct other activities as necessary.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH will work with local stakeholders to expand the range of HIV testing options. The project will provide the data necessary to make a variety of tests available to HIV programs across Indonesia. The Regulatory Officer will conduct an HIV test landscape analysis, research registration and importation processes, seek expert recommendations, collaborate with government stakeholders and others to inform a roadmap for advancing HIV testing in Indonesia.
- Research the different diagnostic regulatory process per Indonesian guidelines, including identifying national and international performance standards
- Identify investigational device regulations, processes, and import controls for Indonesia
- Prepare reports for the project and external stakeholders
- Provide recommendations and guidance for regulation and registration of diagnostics
- Coordinate and lead meetings with key stakeholders in Indonesia, including regulatory governing bodies, manufacturers, and national and global HIV testing policy/decision-makers