The Registration and Accommodation Support Officer’s main tasks are to provide support to the Principal, Sponsorship, Marketing and Technology Management for the accreditation and registration of Annual Meeting (AM) participants including local staff; to answer accommodation queries and liaise with the outsourced service provider to provide system support for teams across the Bank; be a contact support for AM participants queries; liaise with Executive Assistants of Board Constituency offices; as well as close collaboration with the outsourced service provider.
The role requires relevant experience in customer service, events and data entry and analysis and close working collaboration with the rest of the AMPEM unit, Board Assistants, Host counterpart for local staff, and events’ organisers responsible for the registration of their respective events such as Press, CSO, Donors and the Alumni event.
The Registration Support Officer role is based in the Office of the Secretary General (OSG). OSG acts as secretariat to the EBRD Board of Governors and Board of Directors and their committees and as the official channel of communication between the EBRD and its shareholders. It is responsible for the organisation of the Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors, all meetings of the Board of Directors, other large events organised under the auspices of the EBRD and all protocol matters involving VIPs from shareholder governments.
Within OSG, this role is responsible for assisting with the accreditation and registration of participants for the Annual Meetings.
The annual meeting event takes place in Morocco which will involve a trip to Morocco in 2022.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Annual Meeting – Accreditation/Registration Pre-AM
- Process invitations and accreditations of AM participants via the registration system.
- Liaise with an appointed counterpart from the Host country to register local staff
- Channel accommodation queries and liaise with the outsourced service provider
- Monitor the AM information email address and answer AM related queries of external participants from organisations worldwide.
- Liaise with all relevant offices (Board offices, President’s office, Communications, Banking, Resident Offices, etc.) about specific invitation requests.
- Produce on-line report requests for all staff as required,
- Act as the main point of contact for accommodation queries for all EBRD staff
- Manage the information upload of the AM portal with regard to all documents relating to accommodation.
- Prepare and manage delegation and IFI information for the Proceedings’ document of the Annual Meeting.
Annual Meeting on-site
- Assisting in the accreditation and badging of AM participants
- Distribute official Delegates badges to Board Assistants.
- Monitor the AM information email address during the event
- Provide registration information and assistance to all on-site participants.
- Produce reports on demand
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience of and good knowledge in conference or events organising
- Experience of event digital platforms such as Cvent, would be an advantage.
- Computer literate (latest Windows applications), with emphasis on reports in Excel
- Demonstrated skills in dealing with outsourced providers
- Demonstrated skills in monitoring time-plans and co-ordination with other departments/units and external companies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to operate sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of French would be valuable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including ability to establish rapport with a wide range of clients,
- Good level of numeracy, ability to work with numbers, accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic, negotiation, communication, presentation and consensus-building skills
- Strong team player, able to integrate into existing AMPEM team with the ability to work efficiently and cheerfully
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with tight deadlines, whilst retaining accuracy
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working.