Chemonics seeks a regional supply chain advisor for the ongoing USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Technical Assistance (GHSC-TA) Francophone Task Order in the West African Region. The project aims to serves the technical assistance needs of USAID, other USG agencies, partner country governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and other entities to strengthen the management of commodities across all health elements (e.g. malaria, family planning, HIV/AIDS, TB, maternal and child health, etc.). GHSC-TA Francophone TO is a mechanism through which USAID offers regional health commodity-related technical assistance. The regional supply chain advisor will work to improve commodity security through collaboration with regional organizations. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Work closely with WAHO experts to effectively secure the availability of essential health products
- Develop, support and monitor appropriate technical assistance for selected countries in supply chain design, quantification-forecast- supply planning exercises, routine reporting mechanisms (eg PPMR/GFPVAN), warehousing and capacity building to ensure effective management of health products
- Support the GHSC-TA Francophone TO project GFPVAN team with the onboarding of Francophone countries to the platform
- Improve the use of available data from Logistics Management Information Systems (LMIS) for decision-making
- Attend regional and international conference/meetings as required
- Work in close collaboration with the GHSC-TA Francophone TO project staff to develop reports, share best practices, develop success stories, and document progress
- Assisting the Francophone PMU with close-out activities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Minimum seven years of experience in public health program management, pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, and/or supply chain management systems in low resource settings
- Experience working in the Francophone West Africa Region required.
- Advanced degree in health or supply chain management-related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, be self-managing, and identify need for/provide technical assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cooperating partners in implementing complex programs
- Ability to travel within the West Africa Region
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and Regional Supply Chain Advisor in the subject line to francophoneTOTogoRecruit@chemonics.com by January, 20, 2021. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.