The Regional Hub IT Specialist is responsible for implementing and supporting IT, and communications services within the Regional Hub and Field Representative offices to ensure consistent alignment to IT strategy and governance, meeting regional IT requirements and business needs, and alignment with enterprise architecture, including data, security, infrastructure, communications and application architectural components.
Key Accountabilities (not exhaustive list):
- Continuously and proactively identify requirements for solutions, and implement, by himself or through working with external partners, the Regional Hub and Field Representative Office’s most appropriate IT infrastructure, communication solutions, business solutions, and office technology, ensuring adherence to IT strategy, policies, governance, objectives, alignment to region-specific guidance, and procedures, prevention from region-specific risks, as well as continuous improvement of services.
- Provide 1st levels support for Regional Hub and Field Representative’s IT infrastructure, communication solutions, business solutions, and office technology to ensure business continuity. Escalate higher levels of issues to the Technology Operations team. For business solution escalate level 2 and above, for the rest escalate level 3.
- Support other Regional Hub IT specialists in implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure, communication solutions, and office technology to fill the gap in resources where required, and coach his colleagues in his area of expertise.
- Supervise the work of the regional IT service providers to ensure quality and timeliness of services and adherence to contractual commitments.
- In collaboration with the IT Governance team, provide awareness, and ensure the adherence to IsDB policies and standards.
- Contribute to training delivery and awareness to support adoption of IT services and business solutions.
- Provide accurate and reliable regional-specific data related to IT projects, operations and budget spend, to ensure high quality reports base for decision making.
- Continuously survey the market for new entrants and high-quality service providers, apply the IT procurement process from identification of regional IT service providers, preparation of requirements, request and evaluation of bids, vendor selection and contracting ensuring the choice of the best fit (Quality, Price) provider.
- Plan and prepare the regional IT budget (OpEx and CapEx) for IT infrastructure, communications solutions, and office technology to ensure spending within approved limits.
- Identify region-specific requirements for end-user IT training and awareness and coordinate with IMDT to develop and deliver the requirements.
Budget: Assist the Infrastructure and Security Operations Lead to manage up to USD 0.5 million as annual program/CapEx projects with an additional USD 150,000 as annual OpEx for hardware, software and services. The budget will vary depending on the infrastructure requirements for Regional Hubs and the Decentralization program.
3+ years of experience in IT support and IT Infrastructure & Communications solutions management.
Academic and professional qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields or, Bachelor’s degree with CCNA or MCP
Skills & Necessary Knowledge:
Knowledge and experience in IT service management based on industry standards such as ITIL and ISO 20000
Knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting IT Infrastructure, communications solutions and office technology management
- Familiar with IT and security architecture and risk management principles and frameworks.
- English: Mandatory.
- French: Mandatory.
- Arabic: Preferred.
- Client Centricity and Stakeholder Management
- Motivation to Learn and Share Knowledge
- Drive for Results
- Change & Transition Management
- Solutions and Result Management
- Innovation and Future Orientation
- Leadership and People Management
- International and Multicultural Collaboration
- Communication and Partnership
- Bank Knowledge
- Business Process Knowledge
- Policies and Procedures
- Payroll Management
- Pension Management
- This position is open to nationals of Morroco only
- All applications/CV’s must be submitted in English only
- The selected candidate shall be offered a fixed-term consultancy contract