Function of the Position:
The Recruitment Assistant will support DAI’s proposal recruitment team to deliver winning candidates and written products for proposals covering a wide variety of subject matter expertise. The Recruitment Assistant’s role will include providing administrative support to the proposal recruitment team as well as supporting the development of competitive proposals. S/he will additionally provide cross-team support to the pricing and sub-contracts negotiation team to deliver competitive cost proposals to clients.
The Recruitment Assistant will report to the Associate Director, Proposal Recruitment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the proposal recruitment team, including scheduling meetings, drafting independent consulting agreements, and other related tasks.
- Draft and edit the CVs of international experts to meet the formatting requirements of clients, such as USAID; re-write sections of candidates’ CVs to address qualifications required for roles specified in SOWs.
- Draft staffing plans, tables, and other personnel sections in accordance with client requirements and instructions from DAI staff using DAI templates.
- Contribute to other proposal deliverables, such as the development of CDR tables or market value justifications.
- Assist proposal recruitment staff with candidate sourcing for open positions.
- Maintain and update the proposal recruitment teams’ online suite of tools and templates, ensuring documents are consistent with existing policies and processes.
- Support the pricing and sub-contracts team to develop competitive, compliant cost proposals through activities such as research on country cost data, reviewing budget templates, and other activities as requested by the team.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Associate Director, Proposal Recruitment.
Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Grade 4: Minimum one year relevant administrative experience and bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience and/or interest in international development.
- Strong writing and editing skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with only general direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal clients and external candidates, both verbally and in writing.
- Enthusiasm for taking on new challenges and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills, and ability to work effectively with diverse teams and handle many tasks simultaneously, often with inflexible deadlines.
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Supervisory Requirements: None
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. EOE- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans