Main purpose of role:
The DAI Europe recruitment function is central to sourcing and hiring the best in international development to work across our project portfolio when we don’t have those skills in-house. Central to the recruitment function is the role of the Recruitment Administrator. The Business Development and Delivery teams work across numerous projects and proposals across the globe, and we often need support in ensuring that our data and management information is kept up-to-date along with ensuring that all referencing and vetting is done to a high standard as per our policies and our clients’ requirements. This is a diverse role ensuring that our key resources, our people, are hired efficiently and effectively.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Business Development team with the development of job descriptions and posting advertisements on a variety of job boards and social media, where applicable.
Assist with sourcing appropriate candidates through DAI’s internal expert database, other internal and external networks, industry events and online media such as LinkedIn.
Working with the Business Development team and wider business units to ensure that proposed staff and new hires to projects are referenced and vetted properly as per DAI’s Vetting policy.
Collecting the necessary employment certificates and diplomas from the key experts and cross-referencing with the information on the CV for the submission to the client. Ensuring that documentation is properly kept on our internal databases and folders, so that others are able to view and access.
Assist with employment confirmations and development of the Non-Key Expert matrices.
Responsible for ensuring that all databases are maintained, and data is current, including DAI’s internal resourcing database, RMS, and external software such as Oracle’s Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter, Devex, Assortis.
Assisting in formatting and writing award-winning CVs.
Monitoring and updating our website, job boards and social media.
Ensuring that recruitment team management information and data is kept up to date and available for the Senior Management team.
Perform other administrative recruitment tasks as directed by the Director, Business Development.
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience:
- A level qualifications (or equivalent)
- Ability to take responsibility for assignments and report on progress in a timely fashion.
- Possesses strong initiative.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a desire to develop and enhance your capability.
- Able to learn quickly and apply results-oriented problem-solving methods.
- Detail-oriented and systematic.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
- Ability to multi-task in rapidly changing environment.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- General interest in International Development and desire to develop within the business.
- University degree would be advantageous but not essential, more important is the ability to learn and develop into the role.
- Additional language skills such as: French, Spanish or Portuguese would be beneficial.
The salary offered for the Recruitment Administrator will be circa £20,000 gross per annum, commensurate with relevant experience. The successful candidate will work alongside colleagues in the DAI Europe offices in Apsley, Hertfordshire.
DAI offers a generous benefits package including, after a qualifying period, company pension scheme, private health scheme, life assurance, income protection, gym membership and cycle to work schemes.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
If this role sounds interesting and you would like to be part of DAI’s growing business, bidding for and managing donor-funded projects round the world, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for internal applications is Wednesday 10th July 2019.