BMGF / EIB are seeking an evaluator to plan and conduct process and outcome evaluations of AHDP. In collaboration with the technical partner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), the evaluation will be segmented in congruence with the three implementation phases:
Phase 1: Pre-Tender Phase
- Conduct Process Evaluation to generate insights into how the countries approach partnership with private sector
Phase 2: Implementation
- Track the implementation of PPPs using a “fit to purpose” designed MLE system
- Facilitate routine curation and documentation of knowledge and lessons learned
Phase 3: Outcome Phase
- Conduct outcome evaluation and its downstream effects on selected closing the loop (CTL) initiatives
The estimated period of performance for this activity is 3 years. The anticipated start is August 2020.
SI is seeking a Public Private Partnership Advisor who will support the evaluation team by providing technical expertise on the design and implementation of public-private partnerships (PPPs) to strengthen public health systems in sub-Saharan Africa. This position will serve as a consultant throughout the 3-year period of performance.
- Provide technical expertise related to the identification, design, and implementation of PPPs to strengthen public health systems in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Identify and interview key stakeholders and beneficiaries as relevant.
- Support the preparation and presentation of the key findings and recommendations to BMGF / EIB and IPs.
- Contribute to assigned section(s) of the draft evaluation report in coordination with the team members, taking into consideration feedback from the preliminary findings’ presentation.
- Work collaboratively with team members throughout design, implementation, analysis, and report writing to complement each other’s areas of expertise.
- Master’s degree in a related field required, Ph.D. preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in public-private sector engagement strategies, partnerships and leveraging in a development sector context.
- Must have prior experience working in the areas of health intervention, management in a private sector or development setting.
- Demonstrated experience in forging public-private partnerships in the health sector with vast understanding of market dynamics in sub-Saharan African context.
- Demonstrated experience working with private provider networks preferably in health, diagnostic laboratory sector intervention.
- International experience in design and implementation of process and/or outcome evaluation, analyses and assessments on projects preferred.
- Experience working with private provider associations preferred.
- Professional Proficiency in written and oral English is required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.