Are you a policy wonk who seeks to work on current and emerging policy issues? Do you want to apply your education and experience to help government agencies improve the way they develop and implement regulations, policies and programs? Our Regulatory, Policy, and Economics Portfolio has over 30 years of experience supporting the design, implementation, and improvement of federal and private sector programs and is seeking recent college graduates to join them.
Join our multidisciplinary team of policy analysts, economists, attorneys, business analysts, scientists, and engineers. We combine legal, economic, engineering, and scientific research and analysis to solve unique public policy challenges through innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services. Our dynamic work environment involves working on multiple projects simultaneously, supporting a wide range of clients at all levels of government and industries, and providing a wide range of support services.
As a Public Policy Researcher, you will:
- Contribute to policy papers and technical background documents, stakeholder and public comment reports and regulatory language
- Support business and regulatory analysis and program evaluation
- Develop recommendations through collecting and analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data
- Review literature and other technical reports
- Interact with clients to discuss ICF’s analysis approach, for example
As a Public Policy Researcher, you will have:
- Strong quantitative and policy analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite of product (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe
- Bachelor’s degree in public policy, government, environmental science, natural or physical science, political science, or related subjects
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit http://www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)