PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH will be implementing the project called “Communities for Healthy Hearts Plus” to collaborate with the health authorities, local stakeholders (both health and non-health sectors) to design a comprehensive approach toward cardio-vascular disease (CVD) risk reduction in the HCMC population, leveraging data and frontier technologies and integrated in both the PHC system and community settings that are sustainable and scalable.
PATH is seeking a Public Health Informatics and Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist based in HCMC to coordinate, oversee digital health technologies to model CVD risk reduction and ensure the technical solution integrated into the model to implement, evaluate and adjust. In addition, he/she will take the lead in coordination and implementation of M&E and data quality assurance of the project.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Project Director, specific responsibilities include:
Overall Monitoring and Evaluation
- Work closely with project team, local and international partners and stakeholders to develop, revise, update and finalize the overall M&E framework, indicators, database and data quality assurance plan for required M&E systems and ensure them up-to-date and reflecting project changes and evolution;
- In collaboration with Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, local partners and the PATH team, develop and implement the M&E plan and provide inputs for process of protocol, data collection, and reporting for project progress and outcome evaluation, result dissemination, and programmatic lessons learned
- Guide, support, coordinate, and oversee the application of the routine monitoring system, guidelines, job aids and tools to collect and track regular data to inform the progress of project implementation, the direction of the project, and data uses;
- Work with project staff and partners to build capacity in routine M&E, including quality data assurance and management;
- Manage and oversee consultants and subcontractors involved in the implementation of the responsible area and M&E. Provide coordination and monitoring for project implementation and management, and quality assurance to ensure all technical aspects are implemented with high quality.
Digital health solution
- In collaboration with HIS team and implementing partners and IT companies to provide inputs and oversee the process of design, development/upgrading, implementation, adaptation of a digital solution and tracking system, including mobile apps, database and web apps.
- Facilitate the digital health systems for CVD risk reduction training course for health care providers.
Lead in providing technical guidance, field visit monitoring, coaching, mentoring, and on-the-job training to ensure health care providers and non-health player under the project network fully implement and apply the digital health systems for CVD risk reduction.