- A university degree in a relevant field, e.g. Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Economics, and/or a professional health related qualification;
- A postgraduate degree in public health, global health, health economics or similar;
- A minimum of five years’ experience in health sector development cooperation;
- Experience in consulting and/or advisory services is an asset;
- Familiarity with procurement and tendering procedures of funding agencies in the health sector is an asset;
- Excellent writing skills and experience in writing technical reports or project proposals is an asset;
- Proven ability to work in a team with professionals in a multicultural context;
- Willingness to travel;
- Full proficiency in English and French; German is an asset;
- Nationality of one of the EU-member countries or valid working permit for Germany;
- Advanced proficiency in the use of standard MS Office;
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Client oriented communication, curiosity, flexibility, pragmatism, improvisation skills, demanding in terms of own work standards, social competence and stress resistance.
To apply send your motivation letter and CV by email to Ms. Alvean Fentener at Fentener@gfa-group.de referring to job code MED-DEU21GFA0045/5.
Please note that suitable candidates may be interviewed before the application deadline of September 15, 2021.
Alvean Fentener firstname.lastname@example.org