HCM Development People Ltd is looking for an expert for the following Lot 8 EC funded project in in the Caribbean region, with field visits in Barbados, Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago.
Global objectiveThe main objectives of this evaluation are to provide the relevant services of the European Union, the interested stakeholders and the wider public with:
- An overall independent assessment of the past performance of the “Support to the effective management of the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA,paying particular attention to its intermediate results measured against its objectives;
- Key lessons and recommendations in order to improve current (if relevant) and future Actions.
- At least a university degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. social science, development studies, sociology, economics, public health, or equivalent subject area).
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications and Internet research tools.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the management and implementation of aid programmes.
- At least 6 years professional experience in public health.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in institutional capacity development.
- At least 3 years professional experience in project evaluations and economic/social impact analysis, preferably with experience in EU funded project evaluations.
- At least 3 years professional experience in developing countries in the ACP region.
- Professional experience in the Caribbean will be considered an advantage.
- Professional Experience with EDF procedures will be considered an advantage.
Language skills of the expert:
The Expert must have excellent written and communication skills in English.
PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL THE PROJECT TITLE AND WHICH POST YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
Applications and updated CV (in EU format) should be submitted to email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.