PATH is currently recruiting for a Public Health Coordinator.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
- Support the team in preparing for internal and external meetings for country programs and projects.
- Support the team in coordinating project reporting.
- Assist the team in coordination and execution of the program partnership in multiple provinces and related program work.
- Support team on coordinating program design and work plans.
- Undertake assessments to seek, sense and analyze trends in the funding environment and develop landscape documents.
- Coordinate concept notes and proposals with program team.
- Collect updates on project progress, challenges and potential solutions.
- Support the team in coordinating the project management process internally within PATH & external stakeholders.
- Support in preparing project collaterals and technical briefs.
- Deliver any other need-based tasks as requested by the team.