Description of the assignment: Public Finance Expert – Ulaanbaatar, MONGOLIA
Expected Places of Travel (if applicable): Home-based with 2 missions to Mongolia
Duration of Assignment: June 2019 – January 2020
Period of assignment/services (if applicable): 60 working days over a time period of 8 months
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 May 2019 NY Time.
- Cover letter – Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
- P11 application form showing educational background and experience, and track record of similar assignments undertaken (downloadable);
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, including financial proposal, indicating proposed all-inclusive daily fee (downloadable).
- Proposed work plan and methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- At least three (3) professional references letters
Incomplete applications will be excluded from further consideration.
The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all of the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.