The Prospect Research Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Prospect Development Manager in identifying potential donors with the capacity to make major gifts to AJWS. The Coordinator will also perform database management and work closely with the Prospect Development Manager on special projects related to data analytics and to expand the fundraising pipeline through data analysis and mining.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Prospect Development Manager in implementing and maintaining a process for researching, tracking, and assigning prospective donors to build a strong prospect pipeline in support of AJWS’s goals.
- Analyze wealth screenings and other essential data to identify giving capacity and philanthropic interest to ensure that prospects are consistently funneled into pipeline.
- Research, organize, and analyze information from a variety of sources to determine prospect’s capacity, relationships, and philanthropic interests to evaluate their potential interest in AJWS
- Prepare meeting briefing documents for face-to-face donor and prospect meetings.
- Support the Director of Development Operations in implementing and tracking board stewardship program.
- Support Development Operations team to ensure prospect and donor research and records are maintained in the donor database.
- Other projects as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits Information:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and the market;
- Paid Time Off: 15-21 Federal and religious holidays off each year in addition to generous vacation and sick days;
- Full health benefits coverage with minimal contribution by employees;
- 403(b): 4% company match (safe harbor);
- Flexible Spending Account and Commuter Benefits;
- Workplace flexibility and generous leave policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years related experience in prospect research
- Experience with wealth screening and other prospect research tools
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, interpret and disseminate complex information
- Attention to detail and customer-focused
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft office suite
- Proficiency with relational databases such as Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, or other CRM; experience with moves management and dashboards
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in dynamic, fast-moving organization
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to handle confidential information
People of color; lesbian, gay, bisexual, intersex, trans and gender non-conforming people; women; and differently abled people are encouraged to apply. We also encourage applications from people of diverse religious, spiritual and cultural backgrounds.
Authorization to work in the US is required.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, apply below.
Applications submitted without a resume and personalized cover letter will not be considered.