PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH has been working to support local partners in Vietnam for 40 years. Our current portfolio in Vietnam includes work to support health care providers and communities prevent and respond to communicable and non-communicable diseases, advance digital health innovation, and address global health security priorities.
PATH is seeking a Project Manager based in Hanoi who will manage “The HepLINK: Accelerating hepatitis B&C virus diagnosis and treatment through community-based screening and linkage to care in Vietnam” from September 1, 2020, to February 28, 2022.
The Project Manager will manage day-to-day project activities, take the lead in workplan development and report writing, and coordinate with project partners and stakeholders to facilitate implementation of project activities timely and effectively. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead development of the project workplan and budget, and project reports required by the donor and the government
- Oversee, coordinate, execute, monitor and evaluate the implementation of the project
- Develop overall strategy of HBV/HCV activities as part of the HepLINK project in accordance with the national hepatitis elimination strategies, international recommendations, annual project work plans and monitoring and evaluation plans
- Partner closely with MOH Medication Services Administration in implementing and monitoring HepLink
- Lead development of the training program to promote expansion of quality HBV/HCV prevention and case management, including the curricular development, conducting training events, and on-job mentoring
- Represent PATH and actively participate in the Ministry of Health’s working groups on the national hepatitis virus elimination strategy
- Contribute to and implement monitoring and supervision plan to ensure the proper coverage and high-quality, timely implementation of reforms and interventions and good communication with key stakeholders at all levels
- Lead annual review and planning workshops/meetings with project partners
- Actively participate in project advocacy and results dissemination through meetings, conferences, webinars, roundtables, publications, etc
- Supervise the Senior Clinical Officer
- Travel to program sites as requested
- Perform other tasks as assigned