PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to coordinate, manage and implement all aspects of an anticipated project to support HIV testing programming.
The Project Manager will work closely with PATH headquarters team members, local stakeholders, and global partners working on HIV testing to oversee and implement the day-to-day project activities.
- Coordinate project activities, including preparation and implementation of work plans, stakeholder meetings, liaising with technical committees, timelines, implementation and monitoring deliverables
- Track progress and communicate with partners and in-country HIV testing service providers through regular travel and phone/email
- Ensure timely and appropriate implementation of project goals, proactively manage changes in scope and adopt contingency plans in a complex project environment
- Prepare and contribute to project reports, presentations and other documentation with project teams
- Coordinate advocacy and awareness meetings and events at the national and state level
- Contribute to development of annual work-plans, budgets, reports and resource mobilization efforts
- Contribute to documentation of experience and lessons learned
- Contribute to identification of future funding mechanisms and writing of proposals for expanding HIV testing activities