* NOTE * This position is on a third party payroll (Randstad) for 18 months
This position is contingent upon donor approval
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for HIV for the India Country Program.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, immunization, HIV/AIDS, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to provide support to PATH’s HIV projects to track deliverables, coordinate efforts, and identify and manage critical risks. S/He will support the implementation of the project according to the expectations from the donor, National Aids Control Organization (NACO) and other partners, including sub-national stakeholders in selected regions that PATH will be supporting.
- Plan program schedule – preparation of work plan and activities in project geographies along with the inputs from senior management and project team
- Evaluate project work plan, flag potential risks, and propose effective risk mitigation solutions.
- Coordinate project activities, implementation of work plan, stakeholder meetings, liaising with technical committees, timelines, implementation and monitoring deliverables
- Track progress and communicate with partners and in-country HIV testing service providers through regular travel and phone/email
- Ensure timely and appropriate implementation of project goals, proactively manage changes in scope and adopt contingency plans in a complex project environment
- Liaise with the senior management and project team to prepare to project reports, presentations and other documentation with project teams
- Coordinate advocacy and awareness meetings and events at the national and state level
- Contribute to development of annual work-plans, budgets, reports and resource mobilization efforts
- Contribute to documentation of experience and lessons learned
- Contribute to identification of future funding mechanisms and writing of proposals for expanding HIV testing activities